Looking for a Middle Manual QA to join a growing digital product agency specializing in mobile applications for USA market with HQ in Boston.
⚡️ Required Skills:
- 2+ years industry experience in QA or Software Engineering.
- Strong understanding of testing processes, methodologies and standards.
- Experience in testing Web and Mobile Applications.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-device testing.
- Experience in software release procedures and defect tracking, test planning and execution.
- Experience with SQL (MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL).
- Experience with Postman and Swagger.
- Good command of English.
☘️ Project Description:
- Remote work for long-term project for US-based company.
- You will be a part of a very strong engineering team based in Ukraine and USA.
- You will continue to improve existing QA Manual knowledge.
- You will be working with the PM to define acceptance criteria for each task, improve task documentation (static testing).
✏️ Here are more details:
- The probation period is 2 months.
- Your working hours may be from 10 am till 7 pm, but actually we have flexible working hours.
- 15 days off + 10 National holidays.
✅ Your benefits will be:
- Interesting long-term projects.
- Creative, reliable and clever international team that you can learn a lot from.
- Full transparency approach to everything.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience.
- Annual bonuses for great performance.
- Mentorship program.
- Hardware upon business needs.
- Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
- Library of books.
You will be a part of our team to make web and mobile development more efficient and engrossing. Your future colleagues will support you with your professional goals and development.
If you are ready for new challenges, please apply! 🤗