Squro is an international IT product company that creates a convenient and transparent FinTech environment, striving to provide the best conditions and services deeply understanding the needs of our customers. Our team has unique expertise in research, analysis, and product development. By relying on technical insights and a data-driven approach, we create disruptive future-defining innovations of the FinTech industry that remain our basis for success. Since 2006, our product has earned the trust of customers from around 185 countries.
Now our Engineering Team is looking for a Ruby Developer (office or remote work) to join Squro.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, basic algorithms, and data structures;
- 3+ years of Ruby development experience;
- Experience with RoR 5;
- Expertise in working with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres);
- Skills in writing unit/integration tests.
Will be a plus knowledge of:
- Microservice architecture and RabbitMQ;
- React (or other JS libraries/frameworks);
- Developing new features mostly for the backend part;
- Optimization, and improvement of the project;
- Taking part in technical architecture and design;
- Performing code review, production support;
- Participating in Scrum and OKR retrospectives and planning to provide feedback and synchronize on new development within the team;
- Writing unit/integration tests and docs for implemented functionality.
Professional and personal growth:
- Сhallenging, fast moving and unique tasks in the FinTech field with our own product;
- Ability to be close to the business and take a part in making fast decisions;
- Resources for integration into the domain;
- Sponsored participation in professional conferences;
- Partial compensation of language courses expenses;
- Corporate library;
- Regular team retrospectives.
- Git hooks, linter, code reviewing, fully automated local deployment, CI/CD, Readme and supported docs with all needed info, postmortem doc;
- Modern technology stack: Ruby (2.3.0, 2.7.0), Rails (5.0.2, 6.0.2), PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, GraphQL, constantly upgrading and using modern language and framework features;
- The experienced engineering team consists of 20+ members (developers, devops engineers, QA engineers, product owners and data analysts) and still growing.
- Full accounting support and taxes compensation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive compensation;
- Cozy office in the city center (1 minute from Pecherskaya metro station) or remote work;
- Paid vacations, sick-leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- Corporate equipment;
- Partial compensation of gym expenses;
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks;
- Regular corporate events;
- Relocation expenses coverage for nonresident employees.