Roku, Inc. offers wireless enabled devices that stream audio and video content from the internet to home entertainment systems.
Our team’s mission is to build cutting-edge advertising technology to support and help grow sustainable advertising business. We own server technologies, data, cloud services, and test engineering for advertising. In this role you will work as a key member of the Customer Interface team. You will design, develop, and operate components of our best-in-class suite of customer facing web applications driving key ad-tech components such asu the Demand Side Platform, Data Management Platform and Forecasting toolsets. The customer interface team and the corresponding API services layer operate on a modern tech stack including Angular, Ruby, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, AWS and Docker.
- Background in computer science or similar quantitative field;
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing and consuming REST APIs in Ruby on Rails;
- Superior problem-solving skills with demonstrable history of autonomously delivering high quality,
- scalable and maintainable solutions;
- Intrinsically motivated, independent thinker who works well alone or in group settings with minimal direct supervision;
- BS in CSE or equivalent.
WE OFFER MULTIPLE BENEFITS, THAT INCLUDE:
- Challenging work in an international professional environment;
- The long-standing team as this is for a long term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work-from-home & remote work policy;
- Mastering the English language with a native speaker;
- 40-hour work week with flexible working hours;
- PE accounting and support;
- 20 paid vacation days per year;
- 14 paid sick days per year;
- Collaborative friendly team environment;
- Cozy fully equipped office space in the city center.
- Design, develop and deliver high-quality back-end services to be consumed by end-users and front-ends;
- Add new functionality to existing systems, while constantly working to improve usability, quality,
- performance and scalability;
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and support to other team members;
- Work closely with UX designers, product management and end-users to create exceptional user experiences;
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of existing products;
- Deliver constant value back to the business in a highly agile team approaching continuous deployment;
- Plan, design, develop and maintain automation test suits according to requirements.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:Roku
makes it easy to watch your favorite TV. All Roku devices provide easy access to free TV, live news, sports, movies, and more. It’s affordable to enjoy all your favorite content with no limits.